May 2013 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tagsadjective air-raid alimony alleyway ambrosia Ancient anger annoy beef bore breezy butchers casual childhood color colour Copyright dark secret denim explanation Fantasy fantasy roleplay Feelings Follow Friday J-lo Kings Lynn Leicester location Mildred J Hill Music Nazis Nimes Patty Hill Roleplay secrets smart smell smells sounds status quo Stephen Fry stew Street Signs twitter verb
- How famous authors scribbled notes on their famous novels: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2… #amwriting ping @swanwickwriters 9 hours ago
- RT @Nunferno: Langdon, 46, stared at Carla, 23. Her lips were full like IKEA on a Sunday and her eyes smouldered like a sack of kittens on … 10 hours ago
- Always a little disheartening when someone power-blanks you walking down the street. I like to at least know what I've done wrong.:/ 20 hours ago
Unconscious malingering touch, repressed lust coming to light.
Mechanistic blood; clinging fatty gloop.
“Now, I’m sure everyone would feel more at ease if we went round the group telling people our names and what we hope to discover.”
Gripping single-mindedly, determined to hold on.
I like Lady Gaga. As a singer/songwriter gestalt, she produces some catchy tunes.
But now she’s been announced as “The Most Downloaded Artist In History”* and I feel this fails on four major accounts:
- MTV think it’s Jacko.
- I’m assuming all these downloads are the legal ones…not the pirated ones. The legal ones, which only add up to five percent. Allegedly.
- History? As Al Murray says “History isn’t over yet.”.
- Artist? Well, Leonardo Da Vinci was an artist. (As was Michelangelo, Donatello and Raphael). Vic Reeves is an artist. Are we really saying that Poker Face et. al. beats the Mona Lisa, the Sistene Chapel, and The Battle of Hastings?
Perhaps we should re-word that to say “The Most Legally Downloaded Living Singer/Songwriter Gestalt in Recorded History As Far As We’re Aware”?
Or just…”Here’s Lady Gaga”?**
* This quote came from the X-Factor. I would verify it, but that would mean watching it.
** “Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta” would just be crazy. No-one would know who she was.
Flora furnished turf. Glistening with pollen.
Trumpeting herald of the heroic achievement.
A calm, directed rage in repose.
“It’s not as if I killed anyone. How could I know where my donations were going?”
Growing, regurgitating, reforming, blandness.