September 2016 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- adjective air-raid alimony alleyway ambrosia Ancient anger annoy beef bells bewildered blackmail bore breezy butchers cacophony cancer casual cathedral cheese childhood choke clumsy color colour Copyright creative dark secret daughter deafening defeated denim dirt discover ditch educate egg embarassed embarassment empty explanation eyrie fallout Fantasy fantasy roleplay Feelings financier Follow Friday frighten fungal fungus J-lo Kings Lynn Leicester location mayo mayonnaise Mildred J Hill Music Nazis Nimes Patty Hill Roleplay secrets shelter smart smell smells sounds status quo Stephen Fry stew Street Signs twitter verb
- RT @qikipedia: This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays - Douglas Adams. 17 minutes ago
- RT @MooseAllain: If life gives you notices typed on sheets of A4 paper, make laminates. 44 minutes ago
- RT @PappyShannon: Spend your couple time renewing your relationship by doing important things like moving the payload 4 hours ago
- RT @TheUnNovelist: The reward of art is not fame or success but intoxication. Jean Cocteau #amwriting #writing #writingtip https://t.co/RWP… 18 hours ago
- RT @N1_exe: 36개 따개비 지나가는 컨텐츠 보는데 죽으니까 시체 가지고 노는 시메트라들 대 웃겨 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 승천하는 리퍼<< https://t.co/SJyZoTaHSz 18 hours ago
Unconscious malingering touch, repressed lust coming to light.
Mechanistic blood; clinging fatty gloop.
“Now, I’m sure everyone would feel more at ease if we went round the group telling people our names and what we hope to discover.”
Gripping single-mindedly, determined to hold on.
I like Lady Gaga. As a singer/songwriter gestalt, she produces some catchy tunes.
But now she’s been announced as “The Most Downloaded Artist In History”* and I feel this fails on four major accounts:
- MTV think it’s Jacko.
- I’m assuming all these downloads are the legal ones…not the pirated ones. The legal ones, which only add up to five percent. Allegedly.
- History? As Al Murray says “History isn’t over yet.”.
- Artist? Well, Leonardo Da Vinci was an artist. (As was Michelangelo, Donatello and Raphael). Vic Reeves is an artist. Are we really saying that Poker Face et. al. beats the Mona Lisa, the Sistene Chapel, and The Battle of Hastings?
Perhaps we should re-word that to say “The Most Legally Downloaded Living Singer/Songwriter Gestalt in Recorded History As Far As We’re Aware”?
Or just…”Here’s Lady Gaga”?**
* This quote came from the X-Factor. I would verify it, but that would mean watching it.
** “Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta” would just be crazy. No-one would know who she was.
Flora furnished turf. Glistening with pollen.
Trumpeting herald of the heroic achievement.
A calm, directed rage in repose.
“It’s not as if I killed anyone. How could I know where my donations were going?”
Growing, regurgitating, reforming, blandness.