Need to see something far away up close? Try using this 4 lens monocle. One lens lets you see close. The second lets you see far away. The third allows you to see very far away. And the fourth stops you looking at all, in case there’s a Medusa around.
- adjective air-raid alimony alleyway ambrosia Ancient anger annoy beef bells bewildered blackmail bore breezy butchers cacophony cancer casual cathedral cheese childhood choke clumsy color colour Copyright creative dark secret daughter deafening defeated denim dirt discover ditch educate egg embarassed embarassment empty explanation eyrie fallout Fantasy fantasy roleplay Feelings financier Follow Friday frighten fungal fungus J-lo Kings Lynn Leicester location mayo mayonnaise Mildred J Hill Music Nazis Nimes Patty Hill Roleplay secrets shelter smart smell smells sounds status quo Stephen Fry stew Street Signs twitter verb
- RT @Arndreth: Current status of british weather https://t.co/hoHwBXmXdS 4 days ago
- RT @MichaelRosenYes: https://t.co/PQKlcb3LEP 6 days ago
- RT @MooseAllain: Trump should resign before he does something stupid. 1 week ago
- RT @CuriousZelda: BEHOLD, my morning workout routine https://t.co/raEwYFpCOJ 1 week ago
- So....kissing? twitter.com/DiscoverMag/st… 2 weeks ago