Need to see something far away up close? Try using this 4 lens monocle. One lens lets you see close. The second lets you see far away. The third allows you to see very far away. And the fourth stops you looking at all, in case there’s a Medusa around.
- adjective air-raid alimony alleyway ambrosia Ancient anger annoy beef bells bewildered blackmail bore breezy butchers cacophony cancer casual cathedral cheese childhood choke clumsy color colour Copyright creative dark secret daughter deafening defeated denim dirt discover ditch educate egg embarassed embarassment empty explanation eyrie fallout Fantasy fantasy roleplay Feelings financier Follow Friday frighten fungal fungus J-lo Kings Lynn Leicester location mayo mayonnaise Mildred J Hill Music Nazis Nimes Patty Hill Roleplay secrets shelter smart smell smells sounds status quo Stephen Fry stew Street Signs twitter verb
- RT @bbcthree: Liam Gallagher making tea is the best thing you'll see today. As you were. https://t.co/JaAB0p6Qr2 12 hours ago
- RT @MooseAllain: I asked if anyone could translate 'pas un saucisson' for me and what have I heard so far? 17 hours ago
- RT @Official_MRLP: We will ban shoes made out of coal, this will help all voters to reduce their carbon footprint #Manicfesto 1 day ago
- RT @Official_MRLP: All MPs must wear the slogans of the company's that they work for, on their clothes like F1 drivers & snooker players #M… 1 day ago
- RT @Official_MRLP: We will solve the problem of over-crowding in prisons by releasing all the innocent prisoners. #Manicfesto 1 day ago