- dark secret
- fantasy roleplay
- Follow Friday
- Kings Lynn
- Mildred J Hill
- Patty Hill
- status quo
- Stephen Fry
- Street Signs
- RT @jhoffman: Did not expect Chewbacca to text "whore" to the Porg like that, but I guess that's why the story is resonating with so many p… 1 hour ago
- Gra Awooga, standing by. twitter.com/SamSykesSwears… 1 hour ago
- Wow twitter.com/jimwaterson/st… 2 hours ago
- RT @qikipedia: Where the English might say 'It's the bee's knees', the French say 'C'est le petit Jésus en culotte de velours' (It's the ba… 3 hours ago
- RT @TristanACooper: Orisa gets a puppy in her new emote and it's the most important thing I've ever seen https://t.co/DqfV2nEhGH 3 hours ago
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Unconscious malingering touch, repressed lust coming to light. Advertisements
Mechanistic blood; clinging fatty gloop.
“Now, I’m sure everyone would feel more at ease if we went round the group telling people our names and what we hope to discover.”
Gripping single-mindedly, determined to hold on.
I like Lady Gaga. As a singer/songwriter gestalt, she produces some catchy tunes. But now she’s been announced as “The Most Downloaded Artist In History”* and I feel this fails on four major accounts: MTV think it’s Jacko. I’m assuming … Continue reading
Flora furnished turf. Glistening with pollen.
Trumpeting herald of the heroic achievement.
A calm, directed rage in repose.
“It’s not as if I killed anyone. How could I know where my donations were going?”
Growing, regurgitating, reforming, blandness.