- adjective air-raid alimony alleyway ambrosia Ancient anger annoy beef bells bewildered blackmail bore breezy butchers cacophony cancer casual cathedral cheese childhood choke clumsy color colour Copyright creative dark secret daughter deafening defeated denim dirt discover ditch educate egg embarassed embarassment empty explanation eyrie fallout Fantasy fantasy roleplay Feelings financier Follow Friday frighten fungal fungus J-lo Kings Lynn Leicester location mayo mayonnaise Mildred J Hill Music Nazis Nimes Patty Hill Roleplay secrets shelter smart smell smells sounds status quo Stephen Fry stew Street Signs twitter verb
- Boars > Trump Wild boars overrun Islamic State position, kill 3 militants usat.ly/2phEDOP via @usatoday 1 day ago
- RT @thedailymash: May orders large consignment of Dalmatians thedailymash.co.uk/politics/polit… https://t.co/FsOx3WqgrG 1 day ago
- RT @peachesanscream: Weird to think you eat chickens before they are born, and after they are dead 1 day ago
- Some of us pay for our chickens. twitter.com/pv_reynolds/st… 1 day ago
- #MakeaBookHarmless Fahrenheit 41 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Unconscious malingering touch, repressed lust coming to light.
Mechanistic blood; clinging fatty gloop.
“Now, I’m sure everyone would feel more at ease if we went round the group telling people our names and what we hope to discover.”
Gripping single-mindedly, determined to hold on.
I like Lady Gaga. As a singer/songwriter gestalt, she produces some catchy tunes. But now she’s been announced as “The Most Downloaded Artist In History”* and I feel this fails on four major accounts: MTV think it’s Jacko. I’m assuming … Continue reading
Flora furnished turf. Glistening with pollen.
Trumpeting herald of the heroic achievement.
A calm, directed rage in repose.
“It’s not as if I killed anyone. How could I know where my donations were going?”
Growing, regurgitating, reforming, blandness.