August 2017 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- adjective air-raid alimony alleyway ambrosia Ancient anger annoy beef bells bewildered blackmail bore breezy butchers cacophony cancer casual cathedral cheese childhood choke clumsy color colour Copyright creative dark secret daughter deafening defeated denim dirt discover ditch educate egg embarassed embarassment empty explanation eyrie fallout Fantasy fantasy roleplay Feelings financier Follow Friday frighten fungal fungus J-lo Kings Lynn Leicester location mayo mayonnaise Mildred J Hill Music Nazis Nimes Patty Hill Roleplay secrets shelter smart smell smells sounds status quo Stephen Fry stew Street Signs twitter verb
- RT @hourlyFox: https://t.co/ruPYNKyHZX 1 day ago
- RT @RachelMcGrath: Obsessed with the picture in National Express's latest newsletter. https://t.co/FtdXn96EvI 1 day ago
- RT @Hifumi__Togo: I love Kit Kats https://t.co/uP4OQkobMs 2 days ago
- He chose....wisely. twitter.com/BBCLeicester/s… 3 days ago
- RT @Beakmoo: Anyway, morning Twitter. https://t.co/L09vahbANQ 3 days ago
Author Archives: Mike Grace
Unconscious malingering touch, repressed lust coming to light.
Mechanistic blood; clinging fatty gloop.
“Now, I’m sure everyone would feel more at ease if we went round the group telling people our names and what we hope to discover.”
Gripping single-mindedly, determined to hold on.
I like Lady Gaga. As a singer/songwriter gestalt, she produces some catchy tunes. But now she’s been announced as “The Most Downloaded Artist In History”* and I feel this fails on four major accounts: MTV think it’s Jacko. I’m assuming … Continue reading
Flora furnished turf. Glistening with pollen.
Trumpeting herald of the heroic achievement.
A calm, directed rage in repose.
“It’s not as if I killed anyone. How could I know where my donations were going?”
Growing, regurgitating, reforming, blandness.