April 2017 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- adjective air-raid alimony alleyway ambrosia Ancient anger annoy beef bells bewildered blackmail bore breezy butchers cacophony cancer casual cathedral cheese childhood choke clumsy color colour Copyright creative dark secret daughter deafening defeated denim dirt discover ditch educate egg embarassed embarassment empty explanation eyrie fallout Fantasy fantasy roleplay Feelings financier Follow Friday frighten fungal fungus J-lo Kings Lynn Leicester location mayo mayonnaise Mildred J Hill Music Nazis Nimes Patty Hill Roleplay secrets shelter smart smell smells sounds status quo Stephen Fry stew Street Signs twitter verb
- Boars > Trump Wild boars overrun Islamic State position, kill 3 militants usat.ly/2phEDOP via @usatoday 16 hours ago
- RT @thedailymash: May orders large consignment of Dalmatians thedailymash.co.uk/politics/polit… https://t.co/FsOx3WqgrG 16 hours ago
- RT @peachesanscream: Weird to think you eat chickens before they are born, and after they are dead 16 hours ago
- Some of us pay for our chickens. twitter.com/pv_reynolds/st… 1 day ago
- #MakeaBookHarmless Fahrenheit 41 1 day ago
Category Archives: Dark Secrets
Unconscious malingering touch, repressed lust coming to light.
“It’s not as if I killed anyone. How could I know where my donations were going?”
“While the money keeps flowing into my bank account, you still keep half of it. If it ever stops, so does your chance of earning it.”
“Love her? I suppose so. I’ve never seen her though.”
An internal mutinous swelling, limply crushing life.
Let’s just say that it’d be a terrible shame if these photographs were to find themselves on your wife’s desk. Or your daughter’s.
It’s not like I’m not paying her anything. Just what she deserves. Maybe her lawyer doesn’t appreciate that. Maybe I don’t care if they’re still knocking boots.