October 2017 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- adjective air-raid alimony alleyway ambrosia Ancient anger annoy beef bells bewildered blackmail bore breezy butchers cacophony cancer casual cathedral cheese childhood choke clumsy color colour Copyright creative dark secret daughter deafening defeated denim dirt discover ditch educate egg embarassed embarassment empty explanation eyrie fallout Fantasy fantasy roleplay Feelings financier Follow Friday frighten fungal fungus J-lo Kings Lynn Leicester location mayo mayonnaise Mildred J Hill Music Nazis Nimes Patty Hill Roleplay secrets shelter smart smell smells sounds status quo Stephen Fry stew Street Signs twitter verb
- RT @JimMFelton: Siri, show me an obvious metaphor for Brexit. twitter.com/Independent/st… 12 hours ago
- RT @hourlyFox: https://t.co/lUAoN4LBzW 15 hours ago
- Upset children causes Parents to drink alcohol. It's a vicious circle. twitter.com/BBCNews/status… 16 hours ago
- RT @MooseAllain: When people ask me where I grew up I say I haven't. 1 day ago
Category Archives: Old Smells
Mechanistic blood; clinging fatty gloop. Advertisements
Growing, regurgitating, reforming, blandness.
Cloying remnant of aged breath. Sometimes good, sometimes bad.
Clean soil, ground only yesterday.
Nauseatingly warm reek of curds and worn socks.
A strong, thick fog that only hints of vegetables.
Honey tinged herbal mix that swims within the nectar. The occasional burst of flowers, fruits and grass.
Tangy hunger that mildly disappoints.
Mother’s Choking Cloud of Cleansing.