October 2017 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- adjective air-raid alimony alleyway ambrosia Ancient anger annoy beef bells bewildered blackmail bore breezy butchers cacophony cancer casual cathedral cheese childhood choke clumsy color colour Copyright creative dark secret daughter deafening defeated denim dirt discover ditch educate egg embarassed embarassment empty explanation eyrie fallout Fantasy fantasy roleplay Feelings financier Follow Friday frighten fungal fungus J-lo Kings Lynn Leicester location mayo mayonnaise Mildred J Hill Music Nazis Nimes Patty Hill Roleplay secrets shelter smart smell smells sounds status quo Stephen Fry stew Street Signs twitter verb
- RT @mutablejoe: RT if wallowing in nostalgia is comforting and distracts you from your lack of faith in the future 9 hours ago
- RT @GoIntoTheStory: This week, the spotlight is on WATCHING MOVIES! Today: Notable films from the 1980s ow.ly/qGit30g2jLt #screenwrit… 10 hours ago
- RT @mutablejoe: women, I will let you in on a male secret, when we go down the stairs behind the sofa, we are actually just hiding behind t… 11 hours ago
- RT @nickmon1112: https://t.co/TFNrRy1GM1 2 days ago
- RT @JimMFelton: Siri, show me an obvious metaphor for Brexit. twitter.com/Independent/st… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: adjective
Flora furnished turf. Glistening with pollen. Advertisements
Alien strangeness that makes you wish for something familiar.
A shaky, hollow space where importance used to be.
Resounding echo of the only allowed sound
Ham-fisted butterfingered klutz, juggling limbs to stay still.
Whistling winds that throw your words around
Lightly torn remnants of a once-greatness.