August 2017 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- adjective air-raid alimony alleyway ambrosia Ancient anger annoy beef bells bewildered blackmail bore breezy butchers cacophony cancer casual cathedral cheese childhood choke clumsy color colour Copyright creative dark secret daughter deafening defeated denim dirt discover ditch educate egg embarassed embarassment empty explanation eyrie fallout Fantasy fantasy roleplay Feelings financier Follow Friday frighten fungal fungus J-lo Kings Lynn Leicester location mayo mayonnaise Mildred J Hill Music Nazis Nimes Patty Hill Roleplay secrets shelter smart smell smells sounds status quo Stephen Fry stew Street Signs twitter verb
- RT @hourlyFox: https://t.co/ruPYNKyHZX 1 day ago
- RT @RachelMcGrath: Obsessed with the picture in National Express's latest newsletter. https://t.co/FtdXn96EvI 1 day ago
- RT @Hifumi__Togo: I love Kit Kats https://t.co/uP4OQkobMs 2 days ago
- He chose....wisely. twitter.com/BBCLeicester/s… 3 days ago
- RT @Beakmoo: Anyway, morning Twitter. https://t.co/L09vahbANQ 3 days ago
Tag Archives: adjective
Flora furnished turf. Glistening with pollen.
Alien strangeness that makes you wish for something familiar.
A shaky, hollow space where importance used to be.
Resounding echo of the only allowed sound
Ham-fisted butterfingered klutz, juggling limbs to stay still.
Whistling winds that throw your words around
Lightly torn remnants of a once-greatness.