June 2017 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- adjective air-raid alimony alleyway ambrosia Ancient anger annoy beef bells bewildered blackmail bore breezy butchers cacophony cancer casual cathedral cheese childhood choke clumsy color colour Copyright creative dark secret daughter deafening defeated denim dirt discover ditch educate egg embarassed embarassment empty explanation eyrie fallout Fantasy fantasy roleplay Feelings financier Follow Friday frighten fungal fungus J-lo Kings Lynn Leicester location mayo mayonnaise Mildred J Hill Music Nazis Nimes Patty Hill Roleplay secrets shelter smart smell smells sounds status quo Stephen Fry stew Street Signs twitter verb
- RT @OKBJGM: the degree of likability to which fictional villains are held has absolutely no counterpart in reality. twitter.com/ScottWesterfel… 39 minutes ago
- Pixar have a new film. twitter.com/1cogs/status/8… 1 hour ago
- RT @TeaAndCopy: One for sorrow Two for joy Three for a girl Four for a boy Five for silver Six to speak to customer services Seven to hear… 1 day ago
- RT @Pandamoanimum: How do you wind up a pedant? You're guess is as good as mine. 1 day ago
Tag Archives: colour
Goes well next to evergreen.
The sort of black that you feel is trying too hard to be black.
A white that desperately wants to be grey.
A bit dirtier than Wheel-Rim Silver, and often has flecks of other colours.
The colour inside the knot of a piece of freshly cut wood.
Who actually knows what a peppermint plant looks like?
Like your granny would buy you.
As if there’s a vein of red running through it.
That wax-smeared look.
A variation of white with 2.7 million residents.