December 2017 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- dark secret
- fantasy roleplay
- Follow Friday
- Kings Lynn
- Mildred J Hill
- Patty Hill
- status quo
- Stephen Fry
- Street Signs
- RT @jhoffman: Did not expect Chewbacca to text "whore" to the Porg like that, but I guess that's why the story is resonating with so many p… 1 hour ago
- Gra Awooga, standing by. twitter.com/SamSykesSwears… 1 hour ago
- Wow twitter.com/jimwaterson/st… 2 hours ago
- RT @qikipedia: Where the English might say 'It's the bee's knees', the French say 'C'est le petit Jésus en culotte de velours' (It's the ba… 3 hours ago
- RT @TristanACooper: Orisa gets a puppy in her new emote and it's the most important thing I've ever seen https://t.co/DqfV2nEhGH 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: Fantasy
Another party member has turned on you? You want to stop them rampaging through the group but what choice do you have? Simple. With these new rubber crossbow bolts, you can launch them with impunity into friend or foe alike. … Continue reading
Has your fighter got Charisma as his dump stat? Does he need a little perk? Using this special paint, your fighter can get his own bow tie transferred onto his armour. And we all know how cool bow ties are.
New research on Gelatinous Cubes has come up with the alchemical soloution, that we like to call DIMSO. Any potion added to DIMSO is taken internally even if you touch it on your skin. The new Healing Grenades work by … Continue reading
Simply give this horn to your local Bard and see how many creatures he can agro simply by blowing it. Guaranteed to annoy someone.
Using a similar idea to the Babel Fish, this set of teeth listen to your words and then project a telepathic inference of those words to all in your vicinity. Never be at a loss for words again.
Need to see something far away up close? Try using this 4 lens monocle. One lens lets you see close. The second lets you see far away. The third allows you to see very far away. And the fourth stops … Continue reading
Tired of being ambushed by wild animals? One application of this fur-growing oil will turn your plate mail fighter into a replica tiger. Comes in 4 exciting furs: Bear, Tiger, Blink Dog and Rabbit. Not to be used around naked … Continue reading
Tired of carting around your heavy spell books? Use this handy Kandle S-Book reader instead. Weighs less than a normal tome and recharges with the Solar Pith Helment.
Instead of being blinded by motion blur, these glasses allow you to project that blur to others. As long as you’re moving fast enough, they’ll never see you.
What better way to protect yourself from the sun while also storing the sun’s rays for later use. Great for Vampire Hunters.